Students in the MBA program benefit from:
- Opportunity to obtain Certificates in Digital Marketing, Global Aviation Management, Operational Excellence, Management Information Systems, People Management and Stress Health Management.
- A flexible schedule that includes evening courses, as well as the opportunity to do the elective courses online.
- Wide variety of electives such as Branding and Communications, Entrepreneurship and New Venture Management, Investment Analysis & Portfolio Management, and Decision Support Systems.
- Opportunity to conduct research fieldwork in real-life business case projects.
Students in the program can choose to specialize and receive certification in one of the following areas:
- Digital Marketing
- Global Aviation Management (online)
- Operational Excellence
- People Management
- Shipping Management (online)
- Management Information Systems
- Stress Health Management
A certificate is earned by completing a specific combination of 3 to 4 electives. To complete the MBA program students also need to complete a capstone project.
MBA students completing the Certificate in Digital Marketing may also pursue the internationally recognized Online Marketing Certified Associate (OMCA™) Certification. The Operational Excellence Certificate prepares students for the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) or the Project Management Professional (PMP®) designations of the Project Management Institute (PMI®).
Research & Academic Exchange
The MBA offers opportunities to participate in ongoing faculty-student research projects in various business disciplines and fields. Students may design their Capstone project as a consultancy project for any SME or corporation, or develop a research-based thesis under the supervision of a faculty member with research experience in the field.
Qualified students attending MBA programs at universities abroad may participate in the MBA Rolling Cohort program as a visiting exchange student for one or more five-week courses. The University’s Office of International Exchange Programs can help students abroad arrange such study opportunities.