The Research Institute (RI) seeks to foster a research culture at the University by promoting research agendas that reflect the University’s mission.
The institute is responsible for:
- recommending research activities to the University,
- overseeing and updating the research site of the University,
- facilitating faculty in securing research funds,
- promoting calls for papers and/or research collaborations to faculty,
- supporting faculty to secure fieldwork resources,
- managing the Working Paper Series,
- organizing conferences,
- proposing changes in research policies.