Research is a core activity of the University that brings together theory, application and creativity. From applied linguistics and psychology to computer science and photonics, the faculty’s expertise spans a broad range of scientific fields and seeks to expand knowledge and promote innovation.
The Research Institute facilitates faculty members and students to set and achieve their research goals. The Research Institute has a key role in:
- promoting extroversion and scientific collaborations with external partners.
- informing faculty about funding calls and consulting on the proposal preparation.
- disseminating and promoting the research conducted at Hellenic American University;
- organizing conferences, colloquia and invited talks hosted by the University;
- suggesting long-term research plans and strategies to the University;